Thursday, March 15, 2007

Proudest moment of the day -- when Bella turned in her homework at preschool, a massive 22 pg long assignment. Preschool! 22 pages!

Funniest comparison -- many of the preschools around here cost as much or more than univeristy tuition. Even worse, some of the preschools are harder to get into. You don't need good grades to get into well-run preschools, but if you don't sign up several years in advance, you are doomed. Doomed I tell you.

Funniest moment of the day -- teenager MrScience being so excited about getting to take AP Chemistry next year, so excited that he was hugging everyone he could find. "I get to take AP Chem!" (doing a jiggy dance of joy)

Weirdest moment of the day -- having oldest son come home after my husband does. Kids are supposed to be in the nest before DH arrives, at least so goes my routine operation regarding that procedure. Conquerer (oldest son) is working long days at school and Track lately. So weird. He's tall. Weird.

Sweetest moment of the day -- When the Chessmaster (younger son) touched my cheek and said, "I love you mom. (smile) Now can I beat you at chess?"

Most disppointing moment of the day -- When I had to go to sleep (now) because I didn't want the day to end.